Back to pictures
- 6 persons
- 94 m²
Freshly renovated, the Villa Agates benefits from a perfect location in Saint-Denis.
Located at the entrance of Bellepierre's neighbourhood it allows you quick access to the Félix Guyon university hospital, to Saint-Denis's city centre as well as the Ouest coasts and is accessible via boulevard Sud.
Its sweet decoration, its view on both sea and city-centre in addition to the big covered terrace guarantee you a wonderful stay for both leisure or professional trip !
- Double bed
- First floor
- Car park
- Air conditionner
- Cable TV
- Non smoking
- Furnished kitchen
- Washing machine
- Exceptionnal view
The villa is composed of two floors with :
On the ground floor :
- 1 living-room with a sofa and a TV ;
- 1 a fully equipped kitchen ;
- 1 WC ;
- 1 cellar with a washing machine.
On the first floor ;
- 1 first bedroom with air conditioning, a 160cm bed and view on the sea ;
- 1 second bedroom with air conditioning, a 140cm bed and a view on the sea ;
- 1 third bedroom with air conditioning, a 140cm bed and a view on the sea ;
- 1 bathroom with a bathtub, a shower and a sink ;
- 1 WC.
On the outside :
- 1 terrace with a view on the sea and Saint-Denis's city underneath ;
- 1 tropical garden ;
- 2 secured parking lots.
Average grade: NAN/5
February 28, 2019
Stylish, modern and spacious house with great views to the north over Saint Denis and the sea. Great indoor / outdoor flow at the end of a quiet lane. Clean and cool with excellent air conditioning in all three bedrooms. Location is fast to the motorway heading east or west, and a 30 min walk to town centre. Car parking is private and easy, hosts were quick to respond to messages and accommodating to our special requests. Highly recommended!